Chalk Man in the Key Of “D”
We're pausing Chalk Man In The Key Of "D" for Pennsic LI (51) as we reevaluate the music competition.
24th Music Competition
Friday, August 4, 2023
Beginning around 9:00 p.m.
Hosted By Maighstir Liam MacantSaoir
How To Compete:
- Register at the pub between before 5 p.m. on August 4 (music competition day).
- First come, first served – so come early to ensure a slot.
- All entrants must be present at 8:45 p.m. to be given their placement.
- Any entrant not available for placement will not be able to perform, and their position will go to the first entrant on the waiting list.
Who Can Compete:
- Anyone who registers into an available slot!
- 5 reserved for last year’s winners (Please stop in and register so that you may be placed).
- 5 reserved for instruments.
- 5 reserved for Ballads (any music longer than 3 minutes will be considered a ballad).
- 10 general.
- Any slot not filled by 5 p.m. will remain empty – sorry, no late entries.
- A waiting list will begin for any category that is full, on a first come basis.
- Prizes will be awarded in multiple categories.
- As always, please, no unaccompanied dumbecks or dancers.
- Photographs of the contestants will be taken by Lord Hennessy of the Chalk Man.